Saturday, September 3, 2011

Snatt & Vix feat. Alexandra Badoi - Cold Shower (Original Radio Edit)


Lyrics to Cold Shower

When the dawn is colored red
I keep dreamin' on my bed
And with the touch of morning light
I forget the lonely night
Cause the sun will melt the moon
So as I will and I will melt you soon
You just can't reach up in the tower
You're too weak, you don't have power

Uuuuuuu where you wanna reach me? I don't really know...
I'm happy... i'm happy... i'm happy... ooohh noo

I keep telling myself
If is not you... if is not me...
Than who's the one who really left?

Cold shower... cold shower... like a cold shower...
Cold shower... cold shower... like a cold shower...
Like a cold shower... Is the way I feel...

Cold shower... like a cold shower...
like a cold shower... is the way I feel...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates