Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rory Gallagher ft Sean Ryan - Remember Me (Original Mix)(Colonial One Remix)(Stonevalley Remix)




alteregorecordsuk
ColonialOneMusic
Beatport : http://www.beatport.com/release/remember-me/443888
Lyrics to Remember Me

Will you stay with me, as we fade away
To the times where we were not taken over
By those love filled nights, in which we'd lie awake
Lacing all our days with faith, echoing its doubt so silently

Cascading sky, hues light up the night
The earth sits still, biding time
Stars a bliss-held sterling lifeline
All we've left to give, wrapped up in childhood make-believe

You live on in me, you live on in me

I will not leave, when your world caves in
I will not leave, no matter how alone you feel
If you’d just see all these things that we could be
You would still believe in me

And everyday I wish to be
Loved like you once did
As I hold on desperately
In hopes you’ll just remember me
Remember me 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates