Thursday, September 29, 2011

Betsie Larkin & Sied van Riel - The Offering (original mix)


siedvanriel
ITunes : http://itunes.apple.com/nl/album/all-we-have-is-now/id460943622
Lyrics to The Offering

All the things we try to hold
Always slip away
The secret is just letting go
To swim beneath the waves

Am I a part of everything
Or am I just alone
The truth is never
What you think
Together we are one

You’re the fire, I throw it all in to
You’re the why I’m always asking
You’re the time it always slips away
You’re my offering, you’re my offering

You’re the fire, I throw it all into
You’re the why I’m always asking
You’re the dark when I look up at the sky
You’re the light still shining

So I give it all away, all my love
I give it all away, my offering

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates