Monday, September 19, 2011

Benya feat. Emma Lock - Loved To Be (Original Mix)


InfrasonicRec
Buy fr Beatport : http://bit.ly/p12js6
Lyrics to Loved To Be

Stop right there in my tracks
Cause you got my attention now
I’m drawn in can’t hold myself back
I’m totally addicted now

We can dance around it baby
While our thoughts fade away
It’s your choice weather we play it
Or fold this time baby

I love to be loved
I love to be loved by you

Dark twisted of velvet ribbon tied around my heart
That you pull in so close only just to let go
Your love, untouchable

Two hearts beat together
Baby lets take one step at a time
Caught in this moment everlasting
Memories frozen lets rewind

Let me take you back now baby
Relax and close your eyes
It’s your choice weather we play it
I fold it this time

Dark twisted folded ribbon tied around my heart
That you pulled ever so close only just to let go
Your love, untouchable…

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates