Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Schiller & Nadia Ali "Try" (Thomas Gold Remix) (Suzuki Speed Rework)

I miss it, that I luv this tune...
Beatport : http://www.beatport.com/track/try-thomas-gold-radio-edit/1376500
Lyrics Try

I know you don't believe me
when I say it's gonna be all right
I know you're tired of trying when you feel
you soul is dying inside

But you can count on me
I'm here for you
You can lean on me
believe it's true...

I know that I try,
I try...
I try to make you feel alright
You'll find, you'll
find, you'll find...
That in the middle of
the night, I am yours to love

Every word escapes me
when I think of all the things I've lost
Every where my head turns
it's a dead end road I'm on

I love this tune too, but unfortunately... this video was using too hot photo..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates