Friday, October 7, 2011

Matt Lange feat. Cristina Soto - The Other Shore (Tritonal Air Up There Remix)

 
EnhancedRecordings
Pre-Order : http://bit.ly/EnDam
Lyrics to The Other Shore

I will Look to you, take me back
The time that fled so hastily is finally waiting
Somewhere between simple and complicated,
woah.. you know the place
Telling me to visit will never be enough,
If I can find away...
If I can find away..

Just a map of stars and you're mine,
Please me look up and find the way
You know the place

Are you on the other shore?
I'll cross this sea of hearts,
I'll meet you where the water parts..
In histories behind us,
no one will find us
you know the place

Are you on the other shore?
I'll find the way you know the place..
Are you on the other shore?
find the way...I'll find the way..

I don't care,
I don't care if it's the last trip that i take
Across the sea
In history
Find the way
You know the place

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates