Monday, February 27, 2012

LuCity feat. Sarah C 'Going Home Alone' (Original Mix)


Lyrics to Going Home Alone

Now..
I'm going home alone
you can expect to live
your life and drink then playing
now you do always come back to you

You makes the same mistakes
always the same old game
when where you learned
if you can get it away
we've tough of game

You left me infertile
it's just broken heart
it don't know mean that much
where if I'll come back to you

I'm coming home alone
it's time to said my self for better thing
then when you trying to get true
I will be gone

what will you do tommorow
when you see the light
will be to late for you to try make it fine

what will you do tommorow
and the day light
will be to late for you to try make it right
 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates