Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Priyanka Chopra - In My City (R3hab & ZROQ Remix)

 
R3HABTUBE
Lyrics to In My City

I know you got your own town
I know you got your own ways
I know you got your own life
I'm just sayin' C'mon down to my place

C'mon make some new friends
And tell me what you drinkin'
I know there a place like home
But I know you gonna like it in my city

Everybody's welcome here
Everybody's welcome to my city
We ain't got no worries here
I know you gonna like it in my city
Know you gotta a friend in me
You ain't gonna wanna leave
C'mon...
You ain't never had a party
Till you come to party in my city
..............................................................................................................................
#$#%#^&**7........................

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates