Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sean Tyas feat. Julie Thompson - What I Am (Original Mix) Preview

 
DennisSheperdTV
High Contrast presents Dennis Sheperd' is out on 21st Dec 2012!
Lyrics to What I am

Wish I could find my missing pieces
You know I’d do anything to fill these
Cuz everyday I die a little more
Every day I wait for you to fall
Even though I know you know for sure
I’m not the one you’re looking for

And it’s killing me
Knowing your heart don’t belong to me
Don’t belong to me

Chorus
Ooh What I
Ooh what I am ain’t enough
And it’s all that I will ever be

Repeat
I’m dreading the day when you won’t need me
It’s coming closer cuz now and then
I feel it whenever I’m looking though your eyes
I see myself believing in your lies
And every time it breaks me up inside

You’re here tonight but you’re not mine..

And it’s killing me
Know when your heart don’t belong to me
Don’t belong to me
Another ripped Preview fr. "Trance Around the World"(TATW) - Above and Beyond

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates