Thursday, November 1, 2012

Equatoron - Space Love (Original Mix)

 
equatoronoriginal
http://twitter.com/djequatoron
Lyrics to Space Love

The walk along the beach
The way you look me in my eye
I'm here for you..... You know...

The far you go and see
Everything is new and right
I wanna be with you

The way you smile at me
I feel I gotta make you mine
I don't need to say
I know what you feeling

I wanna take you away
To a place where we could stay alone

Your love is like a wind
And it glides into the night
I was broken open wide
Then you stole my heart inside

Don't give up, you know is true
I'm not telling you to stay
Baby I'm gonna take you away
Till the end...

I've been with you long enough to know you
I know that your eyes don't lie
And each time you talk and get closer
I want to stay into with me in my life

Girl your the sun and I'm the light
Baby you know we gotta fight
But I'm here for you
So you won't be all alone

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates