Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ellie Lawson with Adrian&Raz - A New Moon (Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight Remix) (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic Remix)

 
RazNitzanMusic
Taken from Ellie Lawson's new compilation - Collected
Upcoming on iTunes & Beatport on Nov 12

Lyrics to A New Moon

I walked in anguish
I felt the pain
Tried to walk the distance
To constant strain

I didn't know right from wrong
But I trusted my faith
To keep me strong
I thought I'd never make it through
But I did, with you

Through the darkness
In the cold
A moment where It's all together
One moment of hope to hold

Can you see
A new moon is rising on up
With the promise of a new day
The prospects of a good start
Can you see
A full moon is rising on us
I'll do what it'll take to free us
Break these chains apart

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates