Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Poshout feat. Aelyn - Thank You (Uplifting Vocal Radio Edit)

 
tlmtv
Release Date: 15.10.2012
Label: Timeline Music
http://www.beatport.com/label/timeline-music/9274
Lyrics to Thank You

I wisper you and me
I kiss your lips again
I'm on a stormy whether I love you

you get me your love
you get me your heart
and I want to tell you honey thank you

when I look at your face
when I look at your smile
I feel that I'm in love
you gimme me your wrong
you gimme me your love
and i wanna tell you

I feel that I'm crying
but you are smiling
I feel that I'm in love
and i wanna tell you
and i wanna love you
and tell you that thank you

thank you without a fire of love
thank you without a fire I liked

I am happy with you
I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love

thank you for a warm hand
thank you for tidying out our heads
thank you for letting me on me
I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates