Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lira Yin - Constant Call (Luca Lombardi Remix)

 
alteregorecordsuk
Release Date :: 9th July 2012
http://www.alteregorecords.com
Lyrics to Constant Call

when I stop, the questions filter in
to fill the gaping future
and I keep wondering–
where to go
they say my life is mine to own;
but every step, I decide alone.

what will I become when all my hourglasses break?
when reality embraces me, when time no longer waits–
when the choice is forced upon me
and the road not taken goes
into everything I can’t predict
and all nobody knows…

but I am now, and only now, alive
no promises of whether I’ll survive
and I cannot escape the constant call of my heart
through the thousand obligations threatening to pull me apart.

I cannot escape the constant call of my heart–
I hear bliss in the distance;
it sounds like home.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates