Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tony Arzadon feat Nikki Kay - Moments (Stefano Pain VS Marcel Mix)

 
JuicyMusicOfficial
Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/juicymusicllc
Facebook: www.facebook.com/juicymusicofficial
Twitter: www.twitter.com/JuicyMusicLLC
Lyrics to Moments

I wanna make moments

Time is a taking and his..strippin' me out
oh I'm so way out, his love has got me down
my head stinking good things but I'm doing bad things I know
I'm no angel beneath the..need the are you
your love is so record I wanna keep playin' fun
uhh just yours I wanna make moments
your love is so ..I wanna keep playin' your song
uh just yours I wanna make moments, moments, moments
moments, moments, moments

Moments, moments, moments..

I told you by his love I just wanna break free
I'm told you by his love so leave me wont' you save me
your love can't save me
let's spoke at all this behind
rhythm hits let's make this last
baby baby love love but I don't care
don't wait more the perfect moments
take control my body's wrong
and never stop and ..so I should leave
let's forget all this behind as rhythm hit
let's make this lost
baby love love ..but I don't care care care

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates