Saturday, November 26, 2011

Marcie & Anthony Webster - Never Enough (Official Music Video)

BehindTheLyric
www.marciejoy.com
www.anthonywebster.com
www.enmanproductions.com
http://www.beatport.com/label/kult/2247
Lyrics to Never Enough

Temptation 30,000 miles high
First class you're lonely with a glass of wine
You said you were on your way to your fiancé
Does she know about your fantasy?
And all these dirty secrets that you're telling me?
You've got that look in your eye.....
Desire

Honey this is dangerous
Even when we're having fun
Honey you can blow my mind
Let me have you one more time
Give it to me honestly
If you wanna be here with me
Baby we can build it up, we can break it off
But one more time you'll find is never enough

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates